Ilapak webapp for Interpack: available now! Driven by Ilapak’s 360° commitment & developed just for you: we’re proud to invite you to be one of the first to see the Ilapak webapp for Interpack 2017!
75% of ILAPAK’s 900m2 booth will be dedicated to showcasing horizontal and vertical flexible packaging equipment solutions developed for the company’s five target food industries: cheese, meat, produce, bakery and confectionery.
ILAPAK’s stand (Hall 8B, Stand C40), will be zoned by industry, so that visitors from the bakery, meat, cheese, produce and confectionery industries will be able to talk to experts with in-depth knowledge of their industry and see machines in action on their products.
Nowhere is the company’s customer-tailored philosophy reflected more than in its approach to R&D, which will be demonstrated at Interpack through cutting-edge technological innovations for all of these industries.
These will include:
- The NEW Delta 6000 R: a specialised ‘inverted’ system that was developed specifically for delicate bakery items such as soft tortillas and flatbreads that cannot be handled mechanically. This flow wrapper combines all of the features of the flagship Delta 6000, including full modularity and ultra-hygienic design, with the abilty to produce MAP packs with hermetic seals at speeds of up to 120ppm.
- The NEW cut salad line: ILAPAK is widely acknowledged as the reference for integrated bagging and weighing systems for the fresh produce industry. Bagged salad industry representatives will be able to see the line of choice for their application - the Vegatronic 6000 vertical bagger with ultrasonic sealing operating in tandem with the WA14-65 multihead weigher.
- The NEW Delta 6000 3SS. This new model gives cheese producers the option to produce two different formats - pillow bags and three side seal bags - on the same machine. It incorporates two different longitudinal sealing systems, giving superior presentation versus flow wrappers that use the same sealing element configuration for producing different designs.
- The NEW Vegatronic 6000 USDA: with hygiene high on the agenda for cheese and meat producers, ILAPAK has been busy building a new, ultra-hygienic bag maker that is compliant with the USDA’s strict sanitation performance standards.
- The NEW Vision 2000 line: a complete bagging line for bread rolls, comprising the Vegatronic 1000/600 Open Frame (OF) VFFS and next generation Vision2000 vision and counting system, demonstrating ILAPAK’s expertise in supplying integrated solutions for bakeries
- The NEW Lux 24: this ground-breaking pouch maker - the first in the world to offer continuous motion filling - makes its Interpack debut. Thanks to continuous filling, the Lux 24 has doubled the speeds at which products such as trail mix, confectionery, pet food, grated cheese, coffee beans and frozen nuggets can be packed into attractive stand-up doy packs.
- The NEW Delta Systems line: The SF600 unit features a shuttling take-away belt for transferring items such as enrobed chocolate bars or granola bars from a wide band conveyor to a flow wrapper at speeds of up to 600 per minute, without the risk of damage. This unit will be feeding Delta Systems’ Eagle flow wrapper, a new high speed model designed to be integrated into a fully automated line. Key features include a multi-axis, servo-driven platform for tighter accurate film control and heavy duty, plate frame construction.
The booth will also house two new ‘zones’. For the first time, there will be a dedicated pharmaceutical zone, underpinning ILAPAK’s increasing involvement in this industry. Experts will be on hand to discuss how ILAPAK, as part of IMA Group, is perfectly placed to offer both stand-alone and fully integrated flow wrapping solutions that address the exacting demands of this industry.
The second new zone is ILA Predict, which will give visitors the opportunity to find out how ILAPAK’s new software platform, ILA-Predict, can assist with the creation of ‘smart factories’. new flow wrapper software platform, ILA-Predict. This intelligent software, when integrated with a service level agreement (SLA), can optimise flow wrapper reliability and efficiency through a more connected approach to maintenance and servicing.
See you at Interpack, Hall 8B, Stand C40